We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-growing team in the United States.
As a Project Manager at FrontWell Solutions Inc., you will be at the forefront of our operations, overseeing consulting projects across various Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) products. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring the seamless integration and delivery of these projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. Working closely with our dedicated team in the US, you will contribute significantly to our growing presence in the country, collaborating on diverse projects that enhance our reputation in the industry.
This position involves managing and controlling budgets, fostering collaboration among cross-functional teams, and championing the needs of both our valued customers and our project team. Additionally, you will lead the establishment and growth of the project management function within our US branch, shaping best practices, and standard operating procedures. Your insights and contributions will extend globally as you collaborate with the Project Management Office (PMO), sharing best practices and enhancing project management strategies on a larger scale.
- You are eligible to work in the US
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a software implementation environment
- You have at least 3 years project management experience
- MES or LIMS background is a big plus
- You are a self-starter and thrive in startup-like, sometimes ambiguous environments
- You learn fast
- You know to balance setting up both the customer and yourself for success
- You are a strong listener & communicator, oral and written
- You have technical aptitude and are willing to work hands-on in a consultant-like role from time to time
- You enjoy working with customers
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an IT or business related field
Your responsibilities at FrontWell Solutions:
- Project Oversight: Manage end-to-end consulting projects, ensuring timely delivery, adherence to budget constraints, superior quality, and unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Budget Management: Effectively manage project budgets, tracking expenditures, and ensuring optimal resource allocation to achieve project objectives.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with our dedicated team in the US, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. Champion the needs of the project team while understanding and meeting customer expectations.
- Role Establishment: Spearhead the establishment and growth of the project management function within the US branch, shaping best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Global Contribution: Collaborate with the global Project Management Office (PMO) to contribute insights, share best practices, and enhance overall project management strategies.
Advocacy: Act as a strong advocate for both the project team and the customer, ensuring that communication channels remain open and issues are addressed promptly. Strive to exceed customer expectations in every project.
What's great about the job and us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Generous vacation policy
- Three months parental leave
- Health insurance
- Perfect infrastructure for seamless remote work
- Start-up spirit and Can-do-mentality
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- A diverse, international work environment
- Individual career plan in a fast-growing company
- Work-life balance matching your personal preferences
Discover our products.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your FWS Team